Programs free of charge in the neighbourhood:
You can make tours on your own free of charge and admire the natural treasures of Neszmély.
- Statue of Csokonai Vitéz Mihály and Lilla, Lilla’s grave
- King’s well
- Walk on the bank of river Danube
- Neszmély Arboretum
- Neszmély tour with the help of free to download application
- Cycling tour
- Visit the sights in Tata and Komárom
Charged hiking tours in the neighbourhood:
Our hiking programs are all tours led by conservation experts. „Get to know Gerecse with us!”
- Castle rock tour –Adrenalin tour!
- Nordic – walking tour
- Dunaalmás quarry tour
- Sertésvölgy walking by the wine cellars in Neszmély
- Village tour in Neszmély
Charged gastro barn programs:
- Making oven-baked strudels and scones, croissants and pizzas (During the program, our guests can try themselves in preparing oven-baked dishes, starting from the kneading the dough through unrolling the paste and baking it in the beehive oven.)
- Traditional spiral twisting (our guests have the chance to make their own soup garnish in the traditional way)
- Granny’s school (making jam and potting fruits, preserving pickles as they traditionally used to in the beehive oven of the Strudel Barn)
- Provincial pig sticking (pig sticking in Neszmély with the active participation of the guests)
- Wine, schnapps and whisky tastings
Charged programs within the area of our facility:
- Rent-a-ping-pong table
- Provincial derring-do (Kinizsi or Toldi contests – throwing wooden spoon, pushing logs, running canes … and a lot more)
- Live music programs: gipsy music, folk music band, Irish music band, folk-dance
What else do we offer?
- Western and country days – „eating-drinking-dancing”
- Thematic weddings (motorbike, Western, folk, vintage)
Organised men beauty contest for groups. Only for the ‘brave and bold’.